Sunday, October 24, 2010

Following up...

This has been such a great get together at Judi's this afternoon, I can't really call it a meeting. I just want to say I am really happy to be a part of this great group! Not only do we have our creative pursuits in common, but there is so much more to be enjoyed. You all bring so much to the table!!! Thank you for being you!

Anyway, I just had to share what I am feeling...

Back to what I started to say in my last post and didn't have a chance because we were already late. These little doodles I posted before were done with a little software I got for free online some time ago but never used till the other day when I sent it to Judi to play with and I remembered that I had it. So this morning with a little time to spare I started playing with it and I had so much fun I thought maybe some of you might want to do so as well. So here is the url

http://download.cnet.com/SmoothDraw/3000-2192_4-10199284.html

It is freeware, you can just download it. It is really simple to use, so have fun!

Sorry for the way I posted the link, you will have to copy and paste it into your browser, because I could not figure out how to link it directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment