Monday, August 9, 2010

OiL PukER iN progrESS


This is my oil puker dude. This is the 2nd and final sketch of him --- much will be added to him... above and below... and he will be cut out of sketchbook and glued to canvas.
This image (and the rest of the composition not included here yet) came into my head when I went to bed one night -- and I had to get up and sketch it out before I could sleep!






Base colors of one of the wood canvas mixed-media pieces.I have a Blue Heron planned for this one.
The Blue Heron flew directly over my head a few days ago just as I was running across a bridge.

Both undone --- in-process. I'd LOVE to see what everyone else is working on :)

2 comments:

  1. That oil puke looks cool. I like it's coal blackness.

    Looking forward to see where and how you add the heron..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree oil puker is awesome - can't wait to see the next piece finished!!

    ReplyDelete