Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nature is my RELIGION


I visited nature again today, as I often do. Some say, "too often". Nature is my mentor, my teacher, my spiritual guide, my therapist, my scientist, my poet, and my religion. She is coy and shy at first. But if you visit her often and listen to her stories and her poetry, and bring only your honesty, she might reveal some of her beauty and knowledge to you. If you gain her trust she might show you her secrets. Be patient with her, I assure you, it's worth the time!

3 comments:

  1. Frank - this is so lovely! the reflection looks pastel-like..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature sounds like your lover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, the sky was so subtle, so fragile, so unusual, the lake was mirror-like, the whole unfolding twilight was an experience I'll treasure for a long while. Sheri, I don't kiss and tell... :-)

    ReplyDelete