Monday, September 13, 2010

Jazz Jam at the Lakeshore Yesterday









/DSCN5477.JPG">













































































I went to visit my friends at the lakeshore yesterday, the sun, clouds, stars, wind, trees, wildflowers, birds, bugs and lake were all there waiting for me to arrive! They already had a catchy beat jumping. Everybody was throwing down rifts like there was no tomorrow. We jammed for hours from morning till the stars and moon showed up. I danced with the rainbow light on the waves and sang harmonies with my brothers and sisters the kingfishers and katydids. I snapped some pictures to capture the crazy time we had...

I can't wait for our next jam session!

4 comments:

  1. This is a work in progress. I want to add more images. I want to find some jazz musicians, play a slide show big on a screen and have them improvise a jazz jam session which would be recorded and played with the digital slideshow of the images! What do ya think??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Frank, as usual! I liked the moon and sunset shots particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I love sky shots in general -- I'm feeling particularly drawn to your intimate close-ups in this batch. Music and art--- go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the moon ... let me know if you want to shoot paul playing guitar sometime ... we have talked about this before ... mira could hang out with zoe and you and paul could do some "work"

    ReplyDelete